Measures imposed against Qatar are impacting trade in what is a fast developing situation. Industry News items and other resources published by the Club will be collated here.
It is important for Members to ensure that their trading does not infringe the measures recently introduced by neighbouring / Arab states as a failure to do so may result in significant delays and losses which may not be covered by the usual marine insurance policies.
Links to Official Circulars
- Abu Dhabi (Harbour Master)
- Abu Dhabi (Petroleum Ports Authority)
- Bahrain (Ports and Maritime Affairs at Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications)
- DP World Ports (Circular and Federal Notice)
- Dubai (Maritime City Authority)
- Fujairah (Harbour Master)
- Sharjah (Seaports Authority)
- Saqr (Ports Authority)
- Saudi Arabia (Ports Authority)
- United Arab Emirates (Federal Transport Authority - Land & Maritime)