We offer you a competitive salary and benefits package which includes, a generous pension scheme, health insurance, an onsite gym and subsidised city centre car parking to name just a few things. Not to mention a stylish Head Office based on the iconic Quayside in Newcastle upon Tyne and with offices around the globe.
At North we’re passionate about your development and we want you to have a long and successful career with us. To make this happen, we’ll invest heavily in your training and development and we’ll look forward to seeing you flourish.
We are also highly committed to supporting your health and wellbeing and were recently recognised with a Silver Award under the Better Health at Work Scheme, for the second year running. We have a dedicated team of Health Advocates who explore different initiatives and organise regular wellbeing events across all global offices to support a healthy environment for everyone.
Rewards and Benefits
At North, you’ll receive a generous benefits package. We invest in each and every one of our people and we recognise and reward their achievements through our excellent reward and benefits package.
Learning and Development
We want you to be successful and fulfil your potential at North, and to support you in this we’ll invest heavily in your learning and development:
- We’ll develop an extensive induction program for you which is tailored to your role
- You’ll have the opportunity to attend in-house talks from industry experts and external training to support you in your role.
- You’ll have regular Performance Review conversations with your line manager to provide feedback and continuous dialogue around your career aspirations.
- With your support, we’ll design a Personal Development Plan tailored to you, to help you stay on track with your development and reach your career goals.
- On your first day you’ll receive a Role Profile so that you know what is expected of you and help you to prepare for progression.
- Every day you’ll have the opportunity to learn from your peers and our highly knowledgeable teams.
- You’ll have access to North’s preferred additional qualification, the International Group Qualification (IGQ) funded by North with mentors to support you along the way. For more information on the IGQ Qualification please click here.
Many of our positions require travel overseas and in some cases secondments may be offered to our overseas offices, presenting further great career development opportunities.
We Are North
We’re proud of the way we look after both our people and our Members and for this we’re renowned within our industry for our friendly and personable service.
North has been around for over 150 years and we have grown a lot in that time but we’ve kept the family feel that has contributed to our success. Often described as the ‘North Way’, our approach has always been to provide the best possible service and care to all. For you, this would be reflected in the way we:
- Support your career through exposure to new experiences and provide routes for progression.
- Provide an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary, generous pension contributions and an annual discretionary bonus.
- Invest heavily in your learning and your personal development, including funded access to the IG Qualification, in-house talks and so much more.
- Provide modern, high-spec offices. Our head office in Newcastle is in an amazing location on the Newcastle Quayside with an onsite gym, access to group exercise classes and company-subsidised car parking.
Our Core Values
The way we go about our day-to-day activities, our behaviour and ultimately the success of North are all driven by our three core values:
True North Behavioural Framework
Underpinning our core values is our True North behavioural framework – six themes representing the essence of North, we use this on a day to day basis to support recruitment, induction, development, performance reviews and career discussions.
We’re looking for people who share the same outlook and approach and are passionate about delivering a great service the North way.