Veritas Petroleum Services (VPS) specialises in marine fuel management and provides Fuel Quality Testing services and Bunker Quantity Surveys and operates a global network of customer service offices and five specialist fuel laboratories located in Singapore, Rotterdam, Oslo, Houston and Fujairah.
VPS publishes regular Bunker Alerts which are based entirely on fuel samples analysed by VPS over a specified period of time. The Bunker Alerts are not intended to be an evaluation of overall bunker quality in the port or area concerned. The circulation of Bunker Alerts is usually limited to the company’s clients, but they have kindly permitted North’s Members to access the information.
To access the Bunker Alerts listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a password.
Please note that the information provided in each Bunker Alert is private and confidential and should not be reproduced or distributed in any form or format.
- VPS Bunker Alert 17-2019 – ULO fuels in Panama Canal
- VPS Bunker Alert 16-2019 – High sediment fuels in Singapore
- VPS Bunker Alert 12-2019 – High sodium fuels balboa
- VPS Bunker Alert 11-2019 – High sediment fuels in Honolulu
- VPS Bunker Alert 10-2019 – High sediment and sodium fuels Gdansk and surrounding ports
- VPS Bunker Alert 09-2019 – Low Flash Point Distillates in Philadelphia
- VPS Bunker Alert 08-2019 – Low flash point distillates in Antwerp and surrounding ports
- VPS Bunker Alert 07-2019 – High sediment fuels in Rotterdam
- VPS Bunker Alert 06-2019 – Low flash point distillates in Barcelona
- VPS Bunker Alert 05-2019 – High density fuels in Rotterdam
- VPS Bunker Alert 04-2019 – High pour point fuels in Rotterdam
- VPS Bunker Alert 03-2019 – Low flash point fuels in Singapore
- VPS Bunker Alert 02-2019 – Low flash point distillates in Algeciras
- VPS Bunker Alert 01-2019 – Low flash point distillates in Philadelphia