Measures imposed against Qatar by neighbouring Arab states are impacting trade in the region.
Here you can find news articles and other resources on this subject. This will help you keep up to date with the latest developments and prevent you from falling foul of the restrictions, which could result in significant delays and losses that might not be covered by the usual marine insurance policies.
Sanctions: A Guide for Owners and Charterers - Guide
Are you struggling to keep up with the latest sanctions developments? We're here to help! Our guide to sanctions contains information on how to approach sanctions, sets out thoughts on due diligence and includes quick reference guides on sanctions imposed by the EU and U.S.Read more
Links to Official Circulars
- Abu Dhabi (Harbour Master)
- Bahrain (Ports and Maritime Affairs at Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications)
- DP World Ports (Circular and Federal Notice)
- Dubai (Maritime City Authority)
- Fujairah (Harbour Master)
- Sharjah (Seaports Authority)
- Saqr (Ports Authority)
- Saudi Arabia (Ports Authority)
- United Arab Emirates (Federal Transport Authority – Land & Maritime)