Your personal privacy is of paramount importance to us at the North Group.
This privacy notice is intended to provide you with details of how we collect and use your personal data, as well as explaining your rights as a data subject, in accordance with UK Data Protection Legislation and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”).
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation personal data is defined as: ‘Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person’.
Who Are We?
- North of England Protecting and Indemnity Association Limited (Registered Number: 00505456).
- Sunderland Marine Insurance Company Limited (Registered Number: 00016432).
- Marine Insurance Australia Limited (ACN 11992049).
- Aquaculture Risk (Management) Limited: (Company number: 7277271).
- North of England Marine Consultant (Shanghai) Ltd. Co.
(Collectively referred to as the: North Group; we; us).
Our contact details can be found here.
Who is our Data Protection Officer?
Our Data Protection Officer is the Head of Group Compliance, who can be contacted at DPO@nepia.com or telephone on 0191 232 5221.