Veritas Petroleum Services (VPS) specialises in marine fuel management and provides Fuel Quality Testing services and Bunker Quantity Surveys and operates a global network of customer service offices and five specialist fuel laboratories located in Singapore, Rotterdam, Oslo, Houston and Fujairah.
VPS publishes regular Bunker Alerts which are based entirely on fuel samples analysed by VPS over a specified period of time. The Bunker Alerts are not intended to be an evaluation of overall bunker quality in the port or area concerned. The circulation of Bunker Alerts is usually limited to the company's clients, but they have kindly permitted North's Members to access the information.
To access the Bunker Alerts listed below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a password.
Please note that the information provided in each Bunker Alert is private and confidential and should not be reproduced or distributed in any form or format.
- VPS Bunker Alert 01-2018 - High Abrasive Fuels in Port Louis
- VPS Bunker Alert 02-2018 - Low flash point distillates in Corpus Christi
- VPS Bunker Alert 03-2018 - Low flash point distillates in Miami
- VPS Bunker Alert 04-2018 - High abrasive fuels in Kaohsiung
- VPS Bunker Alert 06-2018 - Low flash point distillates in Philadelphia
- VPS Bunker Alert 08-2018 - Rotterdam: High cloud point deliveries