We invest heavily in development and training opportunities to help each individual fulfil their potential including:
- An extensive induction program, in-house talks from industry experts and external training to support you in your role.
- Provision of in-house psychometric testing to support our recruitment and development activities.
- Regular Performance Review sessions with your line manager to provide feedback and continuous dialogue around your career aspirations.
- Design a personal Development Plan tailored to you, to help you stay on track with your development and reach your career goals.
- Role Profile provided so that you know what is expected of you and help you to prepare for progression.
- Knowledge & Skills assessments to identify your specific training and development needs including any soft skills, technical knowledge and experience.
- Opportunities to learn from our existing, highly knowledgeable teams.
- Access to North’s preferred additional qualification, the International Group Qualification (IGQ) funded by North with mentors to support you along the way. For more information on the IGQ Qualification please click here.